Friday, June 14, 2013

Ocean Inspired Illustration

Hi guys! hows everyone?
So a few days a go I decided to do a bit of a test live stream VIA google+ and uploading it to my youtube account 
And I gotta say it was pretty fun! I got good feed back and I shall be doing more! but next time shall be talking next time! So please post your questions and I'll try my best to answer all of them. :D
I'll be streaming every other week 
heres my youtube channel  every live stream will be taking place there and if you miss it it'll be uploaded so you can watch it when ever its most convenient to you :)  also follow me on twitter if you want to be more up to date @marjoriedavis91

^ this is a photo i took last weekend returning from the beach, and consequently used as my color pallet for the paintings (that i'm going to show you below) lol  


the not pretty, extremely rough idea in my sketchbook. the idea behind it is pretty much a blackmoor goldfish, water and the ocean in general. 



so i chose to do two versons one a little cooler and one a bit warmer.
I'll be doing 18x24 prints of these so comment here or shoot me an email xmarjoriex.md@gmail.com if you'd like to have one :)


anyways I hope y'all have a awesome weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment