Monday, June 24, 2013

A New Kids Book + More :)

Hi you guys sorry long time no post :,( things got a little crazy and yeah today I get to sit down and blog so yay (I kinnda miss it) no but really miss shouting into the darkness and hoping you guys are still reading this haha! if so feel free to comment I don't bite. xD



 As of lately I've joined up with a group called Clash of Weapons you can visit our website here clashofweapons.com (I go by the name mabushii on the C.O.W site long, long history having that nickname on the interwebs lol) But yeah I've doing illustrations for book with them
and one of our newest books has been released! It's called The Calf and Butterfly. You guys can buy the book here http://www.amazon.com/The-Calf-Butterfly/dp/1484839080



it's been very exciting! I've been stoked the whole way. Its been a dream since I was little to illustrate kids books :) I'm glad Konaa-chan and S. G. Renee were so nice to invit me into their group! 
Currently working on the next children's book in line, can't say too much but its super cute and I'm having a blast working on it!   

Suzu the C.O.W mascot 


Oh! and next week I shall be filming a  new video on my youtube channel~ So if you have any input, questions, or requests please leave them here or at my twitter @MarjorieDavis91

If you would like to inquire about freelance illustraion or design: Please email me at xmarjoriex.md@gmail.com

visit me on Deviantart
visit me on CGhub
Thanks, hope you guys have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment