Friday, July 5, 2013

Join the Speed Painting Crowd (finally)

So how is everybody lately?! I hope y'all had a happy 4th of july, and hopefully didn't start any fires. lol
despite me being super duper shy I'm jumping into speed painting and drawing videos along with live painting chats on google hangouts. so slowly but surely I'm jumping out of my comfort zone.... and also I want to be more involved in the art community. ^^;

so I recently did a speed painting/time lapse video. last year I went to hamilton pool in austin, and took a lot of photos, I put them all into a folder (and they collected digital dust, I guess you could say) and recently I was organizing my files and came across it again, So I thought I'm gonna try and do a speed painting of this... and so I did and you guys can watch it Here! yay!! **please note I did more of a suggestive loose sorta painting style just wanted to keep it fun and full of energy. 

Next up on the video list is gonna mostly likely be a video on hands. I've had a few people asking for a video on that specifically, and I totally understand why. Hands can be quite hard if you don't fully understart how to brake them down, but I have a few tips that might come in handy ;) eh heh bad puns are bad. 

Anyways if you guys have any ideas, comments or video request please dont be shy to shoot me an email at xmarjoriex.md@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment